Further information can be found here: https://www.bsi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Cybersicherheitswarnungen/DE/2021/2021-233732-1032.pdf?__blob=publicationFile
gpupdate vs gpupdate /force
Microsoft Windows Group Policy refresh can be manually using the command "gpupdate". There is a option called "/force". The difference between both is:
- gpupdate = if there are not changes, we dont change anything
- gpupdate /force = reapply all settings eventhough nothing has changed; changes are immediatly applied
Group Policy Processing OrderWith this keep in mind the group policy processing order, in which the group policies are applied to windows:
- At first Local Group Policies are applied
- Second comes the Site Group Policies
- Third are the Domain Group Policies
- Final are the OU Group Policies (If there are multiple OUs, they are applied top to down)
Its hard to secure your IT services and applications. The list of possible attacks is long, as shown in the Mitre Att&ck framework , the...
Howto add a route with a specific interface into the windows routing-table. This can be useful for example if you have a tunnel-all vpn...
You can either use the GUI of the FortiGate to list all certificates, or use the CLI. Either using the commands: Using the "get&qu...
When your nextcloud installation is showing an error like the following, then you could use " occ db:add-missing-indices " to repa...